Moissanite Engagement Ring - 1.5 Carat Round Cut - Custom Initials Ring
- Moissanite Engagement Ring - 1.5 Carat Round Cut - Custom Initials Ring
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14/18K White Gold
- Moissanite: 1.5Ct/7.5x7.5mm
- Color Grade: D
- Clarity Grande: VVSI
- RI: 2.65-2.69
- Fire Dispersion: 0.104
- Gloss: 20.4%
- Mohs Hardness: 9¼
- Weight: 5.8g
This beautiful engagement ring features a stunning 1.5-carat round cut moissanite, set in an elegant 925 sterling silver or 14/18K white gold band. The moissanite has a color grade of D, the highest and most desirable quality, ensuring a brilliant and sparkling appearance.
Customize this moissanite ring by adding four initials to the band, making it a truly unique and special piece. The ring is perfect for those looking for a high-quality and ethically-sourced alternative to a traditional diamond engagement ring. Moissanite is a challenging and durable gemstone resistant to scratching and fading, ensuring that this ring will stand the test of time and be treasured for years to come.
Overall, this moissanite engagement ring is a stunning and sophisticated choice for anyone looking to pop the question. Its classic design and high-quality materials make it a perfect symbol of your love and commitment.
You can use a tape measure or a string to determine the ring size. Wrap the yarn around the area where the ring will be worn and make a mark where it forms a complete circle. Compare this measurement to the chart below for assistance.
|RING SIZE||DIAMETER (mm)||CIRCUMFERENCE (mm)|
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — the ring needs to fit over the knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.
- 925 Silver Moissanite Ring 3-5 working days
- 14K Gold Moissanite Ring 10-15 working days
- 18K Gold Moissanite Ring 10-15 working days
- Custom Moissanite Ring cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged
- Custom Moissanite Ring cannot be modified once you finish the payment
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
PERSONALIZED & UNIQUE DESIGN
GRA MOISSANITE CERTIFIED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
GRA is the standard of excellence in gemstone services worldwide, since 2001 GRA reports have been proven to be the internationally recognized passport for gemstones. For decades trade professionals, throughout the world, turn to GRA.
For their expertise, consistency, and reliability in gemstones identification GRA's school of gemstones has been attended by in-trade gemstones manufacturers, fine jewelry artisans and the public at large, from over ninety countries throughout the world.
2 Carat Heart Shaped Moissanite Ring With 2 Custom Names And Birthstones
I’ve bought a custom moissanite ring from here and this is right up there with the best. Very classy!
2 Carat Moissanite Ring Set With 2 Custom Rose Gold Names
Just perfect size, not too big or small. They shine amazingly! And love the price.
3 Carat Moissanite Ring Oval Cut - Custom Engagement Ring Rose Gold
Beautiful moissanite ring for a gift for my wife on our wedding day. Just as described on the website.