Custom 0.5 Carat Moissanite Engagement Ring with 2 Gold Initials
- Custom 0.5 Carat Moissanite Engagement Ring with 2 Gold Initials
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver with 18K White Gold & 18K Gold Plated
- Moissanite: 0.5Ct/5x5mm
- Color Grade: D
- Clarity Grande: VVSI
- RI: 2.65-2.69
- Fire Dispersion: 0.104
- Gloss: 20.4%
- Mohs Hardness: 9¼
The 0.5-carat round-cut moissanite at the center of this stunning moissanite ring is a truly mesmerizing gemstone. Moissanite is a naturally occurring mineral known for its exceptional hardness and brilliance, making it a popular choice for fine jewelry. This particular moissanite has a round cut, a classic and timeless shape that enhances its sparkle and shine. The D color grade of the moissanite refers to its exceptional color quality, with D being the highest grade on the scale. This means the moissanite has a pure, colorless appearance and will sparkle with a bright and dazzling light.
The moissanite is surrounded by two rings of sparkling zircons, adding, even more, shine and glamour to the piece. Zircons are a type of gemstone known for their exceptional brilliance and fire, making them a popular choice for fine jewelry. The ring's band is also adorned with zircons, further enhancing the overall elegance of the piece.
You can use a tape measure or a string to determine the ring size. Wrap the yarn around the area where the ring will be worn and make a mark where it forms a complete circle. Compare this measurement to the chart below for assistance.
|RING SIZE||DIAMETER (mm)||CIRCUMFERENCE (mm)|
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your partner's rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — the ring needs to fit over the knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- When you don’t know your partner’s ring size, selecting one of the standard ring sizes is your best choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10.
- 925 Silver Moissanite Ring 3-5 working days
- 14K Gold Moissanite Ring 10-15 working days
- 18K Gold Moissanite Ring 10-15 working days
- Custom Moissanite Ring cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged
- Custom Moissanite Ring cannot be modified once you finish the payment
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
PERSONALIZED & UNIQUE DESIGN
GRA MOISSANITE CERTIFIED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
GRA is the standard of excellence in gemstone services worldwide, since 2001 GRA reports have been proven to be the internationally recognized passport for gemstones. For decades trade professionals, throughout the world, turn to GRA.
For their expertise, consistency, and reliability in gemstones identification GRA's school of gemstones has been attended by in-trade gemstones manufacturers, fine jewelry artisans and the public at large, from over ninety countries throughout the world.
2 Carat Heart Shaped Moissanite Ring With 2 Custom Names And Birthstones
I’ve bought a custom moissanite ring from here and this is right up there with the best. Very classy!
2 Carat Moissanite Ring Set With 2 Custom Rose Gold Names
Just perfect size, not too big or small. They shine amazingly! And love the price.
3 Carat Moissanite Ring Oval Cut - Custom Engagement Ring Rose Gold
Beautiful moissanite ring for a gift for my wife on our wedding day. Just as described on the website.